Monday, 30 November 2020 - Music fans around the world can tune in to Tomorrowland’s One World Radio this week to enjoy an entire Made in Belgium week filled with the best music in the history of Belgian dance. Last week, Tomorrowland launched a voting poll to determine the number 1 in the brand-new chart The Made in Belgium Top 100 and the People of Tomorrow massively voted for their top 3 favorite tracks. As of today, One World Radio starts counting down the list with the most iconic tracks in the history of Belgian dance, counting down 20 tracks per day from Monday November 30 through Friday December 4 between 17:00 and 18:00 CET. Prepare to be blown away by Belgium’s finest, including Amelie Lens, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Lost Frequencies, Marco Bailey, Netsky, Push, Soulwax, Stromae, The Magician, The Subs, Yves Deruyter and many more – with the grand finale and the announcement of the ultimate number 1 on Friday December 4.
From Monday till Friday, One World Radio is shining a light on the best artists and labels Belgium has to offer, treating people to a unique week stacked with a bunch of special shows.
- Bonzai Records Special – Monday November 30: an extraordinary two-hour trip down memory lane hosted by Belgian artists Marco Bailey, Mike Push, Yves Deruyter and many more. They will be celebrating the incredible history of the renowned label Bonzai Records, one of Belgium’s most legendary dance institutions.
- The Belgian Future 4 – Tuesday December 1: a special Belgian edition of the monthly show The Future 4, shining a light on the next crop of future stars to look out for. On this occasion, 4 unique Belgian artists have been selected and given an opportunity to showcase their talent: Double Pleasure, Farrago, Sem Thomasson and Siege.
- Tomorrowland Friendship Mix by Netsky – Thursday December 3: an exclusive Tomorrowland Friendship Mix curated by the Belgian melodic magician Netsky, who will also be performing at Tomorrowland 31.12.2020, Tomorrowland’s magical New Year’s Eve celebration.
- The grand finale of The Made in Belgium Top 100 – Friday December 4: the entire list with the most iconic tracks in the history of Belgian dance will be played between 13:00 and 18:00 CET, counting down all 100 tracks and revealing the ultimate number 1 during the grand finale at the end.
- Yves Deruyter’s Weekend Kick-Off – Friday December 4: this week’s weekend kick-off (normally hosted by Armin van Buuren) will be taken over by special guest Yves Deruyter, a Belgian legend who has been active for over 35 years.
- Lost Frequencies Live from the Belgian Royal Palace – Friday December 4: broadcasting the young Belgian prodigy’s unique set from the roof of the Belgian Royal Palace.
- The Underground Sound of Belgium – Friday December 4: a mind-blowing one-hour megamix featuring the 30 best Belgian underground artists, including Charlotte de Witte, Yves Deruyter, Cellini, Farrago and many more.
Some of Belgium’s finest artists – Amelie Lens, Mike Push and Netsky – as well as Dutch trance legend Armin van Buuren have also voted for their favorite Belgian dance track.