Tuesday, 16 February 2021 - Tomorrowland’s One World Radio is turning 2 years old this Thursday February 18! To celebrate its 2ndanniversary in style, the digital radio & content platform is throwing a legendary 5-day long on-air birthday party takeover, inviting 50 different world-class artists and friends of Tomorrowland from around the world to be part of this milestone, including Alok, Armin van Buuren, Claptone, Dillon Francis, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, MORTEN, Nora En Pure, NERVO, Steve Aoki, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Tiësto and many many more! From Monday February 15 to Friday February 19 between 10:00 and 19:00 CET, 10 genre-leading artists per day will each play a specially curated 30-minute set with a selection of their finest tracks – good for no less than 25 hours of exclusive music across all genres of dance music and tons of unreleased and exclusive IDs!
In February 2019, Tomorrowland celebrated its magical 15th anniversary with the launch of its very own digital radio & content platform One World Radio. What started off as a special temporary 15-year anniversary project became a permanent hub of dance music uniting all electronic genres, thanks to the People of Tomorrow from around the world who continuously expressed their love for the radio station – now celebrating 2 years of One World Radio, broadcasting the sound of Tomorrowland live, 24/7 in the mix, to millions of listeners in more than 130 countries across the globe.
2 years of One World Radio in 10 highlights
- One World Radio has truly spread its wings across the globe with unique content & shows hosted around the world, resulting in a total of 17.544 hours of music: Armin’s Weekend Kick-Off with Armin van Buuren (Amsterdam), Celebrate the Magic with Greg Jake (Texas), Full Moon with Timmy Trumpet (Australia), Future Friday with MORTEN (Miami), Wayback Luke with Laidback Luke (New York), The Tomorrowland Top 30 with NERVO (Australia), Universal Nation with M.I.K.E. Push (New York) and United Through Music with Adam K (London).
- The Tomorrowland Top 1000 (special live performances from Laidback Luke and Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano), The Ibiza 500 (special live performances from Ida Engberg and Mambo Brothers) and The Made in Belgium Top 100.
- Live broadcasts from Tomorrowland, Tomorrowland Winter, Tomorrowland Around the World and Tomorrowland 31.12.2020.
- 8 unique live shows of United Through Music, bringing a magical experience into living rooms all over the planet.
- 54 weekly Tomorrowland Friendship Mixes and 20 weekly Sunday Morning Playlists hosted by the likes of Charlotte de Witte, David Guetta, Kölsch, Martin Garrix, NERVO and many more.
- Launch of the monthly CORE radio show, hosted by Dino Lenny – kicking off the first episode with an exclusive Sven Väth interview.
- The 20 of 2021 with the 20 artists set to take over 2021.
- Monthly Label Showcases hosted by Musical Freedom, STMPD RCRDS, Drumcode, Smash The House and Monstercat.
- Launch of the brand-new One World Radio Instagram.
- Launch from the Holy Grounds in De Schorre, Boom with Steve Aoki.
Listeners can tune in to One World Radio online, on the Tomorrowland app or on YouTube from Monday February 15 till Friday February 19 to join the 2 Year Anniversary festivities and follow the One World Radio Instagram for more news and music!
Relive all 2 Year Anniversary sets online right here!